Motto
Each day I wake up, I try to be better than myself the previous day. Each day I promise to be wiser, stronger and happier than the previous day. Each day I promise to help others, make lives happier and solve problems. It hurts when I tell the truth, coz every truth makes some person sad or angry. Yet I promise to be fair to all and speak the truth. I will help you grow even if I dont make you smile. I live life as if it is my last day.

1 Comments:
Not speaking up can also be interpreted as a lie. It is my duty to speak up when necessary but here is where I can use some tact based on the importance of the truth. I understand what you mean by tact, but my philosophy is to rake up the world if necessary when the truth has to be told.
Post a Comment
<< Home