Shooting
I went to the shooting range for the first time and pumped out real bullets(50 of them) on static targets 30 Ft away. I tried Glocks, Sigs and Smith and Wesson brands with Sig 226 being my favorite. The recoil and aiming were as I expected and anybody who puts his eye to the trigger will be able to hit a person 30 Ft away with one of these pistols. Also learnt that by the time I have taken aim and loaded my gun, a person less than 21 feet can physically run and reach/meet me. More than 30 Ft away, chances are that I won't hit him. So guns are not much useful right? To hit a guy in between the eyes as they show in movies, one has to practice really hard and it is not worth it unless you are going to use the skill in your profession. It is true that you do get a sort of kick when you pump in bullets into the target continuously. Well, an expensive sport, this is!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home