Sunday, January 23, 2005

Skating again

Today, I went to skate king, an indoor arena to restart my inline skating again. I tried on quads and practiced a few dance moves too. I met an instructor from Skate journey a training school nearby and have now renewed my vow to skate harder and get in shape for Eddy M's class in summer. I was probably the fastest guy in the arena with my 5 wheelers but my control sucked.
At least I have some points to work on now. Plan to do A2A this year.

2 Comments:

Blogger radhesh said...

Today was my first class and it was a run through B1,B2,B3. Learnt Duck walk, Swizzles, A-turns, Double A-turns, still need to work on T-stops and Heel-stops, keep my knees together.

2:52 PM  
Blogger radhesh said...

I can't believe it. After just 2 weeks of classes at the skool, I got the offer to for an instructor's job there.
I ain't kidding.

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home